Here’s what I look for when an author’s offer me a guest post:
- Spam – I make sure they aren’t pushing out spam content throughout the web.
- Links – No links from the post or within the content to spam websites.
- Depth – I usually look for authors who write content that is at least 1000 words.
- A post should only contain 1 or 2 links internal related links– either to the author’s website, Twitter handles, or his/her blog page.
- A blog post should contain a minimum of 2 links.
- The content must be detailed and unique.
- The content needs to be great!
- You need to fully own the content
- Before submitting, contact us for pricing.
Use Contact Us form for all other communication